Stress is an inevitable part of life; it’s part of being alive. How you handle stress makes a difference in how it affects your life.
• Stress is caused by various factors such as home, work, social pressures, interactions, obligations, and responsibilities
• Causes of stress, known as stressors, fall into two categories:
– external (trauma, shock, and environment)
– internal (our thoughts, choice of foods, sounds, perceptions)
• Stress lowers your immunity, making you more susceptible to ailments such as asthma, cardiovascular disease, hormonal imbalances, and even cancer
• Stress, if left untreated, can kill, say experts
Knowing how to recognize and diffuse stressors “in the moment” is the first way in which you begin to help yourself. Choosing the appropriate response dictates the biochemical reactions in the physical body, which affect your life mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.Your well being – health, vitality, and creativity – is achieved through effective choices.
en’ wave techniques focus on elevating the consciousness of the moment to a level of perception that is easily understood and allow you to respond to it in a matter that benefits your well being.
This self-help method enables you to release stress and stressors simply and easily, anytime, anywhere.
Your physical body responds to what your consciousness, or free will, decides. Your thoughts and actions will reduce stress only if you are aware of it, and this can change the course of your life.